- MODELS 3 (see the specifications in the data sheet)
- WEIGHTS from 1.220 to 2.150 kg
- EXCAVATOR WEIGHTS from 11 to 35 ton
- ø TRUNK from 400 to 550 mm
- ROTATION yes
HARVESTER HYDRAULIC TREE SHEAR WR SERIES
Designed for cutting and harvesting wood on a large scale, for the felling of unsafe trees, for cultivation and landscape care and maintenance work.
Ideal for companies that perform road green maintenance, for reclamation consortia and for industries operating in the ecological sector and for environmental enhancement.
The innovative twin-blade cutting system significantly improves penetration into the material, does not fray the trunk, does not damage the bark, guaranteeing a clean cut.
- Indicated for operating on steep terrain, along road edges, steep slopes, embankments and orchards.
- Ensures high productivity making the resulting material suitable for subsequent processing steps (chipping, shredding, biomass, etc.).
- Central gripper arms with direct link.
- The optional upper accumulator allows multiple cuts and optimize the work cycle.
- Fork tower. Increase the safety and facilitate the log handling and release.
- The WR series can be configurated with different rotation systems:
a) heavy-duty 360° high torque double motor system;
b) 2x50° slewing twin cylinders system;
- The optional “pedestal” facilitate the translation maneuvers on the steep slope and increase the safety.
- The twin-blade, the central and upper gripper arms, the fork tower are all in wear-resistant material HARDOX 400.
Please use the form below to enquire about the product you are interested in.
We would be pleased to answer you as soon as possible.