- MODELS 9 (see the specifications in the data sheet)
- WEIGHTS from 3,020 to 7,255 lb
- EXCAVATOR WEIGHTS from 26,445 to 110,250 lb
- OPENINGS from 26,4 to 35 in
- ROTATION yes/no
SECONDARY PULVERIZER WITH BOOSTER VALVE
PREMIUM F SERIES
Pulverizer for secondary demolition phase equipped with power Booster multiplier valve.
The Impact BOOSTER valve, which characterizes the entire PREMIUM demolition line, allows to multiply the power - intended as the working pressure of the excavator - reaching a peak of 10,875 psi, entering into action automatically when the material to be demolished offers a great resistance.
Considerable benefits with lower operating pressure and oil flow:
- fuel consumption reduced by 20%
- reduced cycle time opening/closing
- increase power performance by 25%
- lower environmental impact
On site, reducing the opening/closing cycle of the jaws translates into time gained and a substantial increase in productivity.
- Two interchangeable frontal penetration teeth for secondary work on the ground
- Increased strength of the frame and the movable jaw in the positions most subject to wear
- Models available with/without continuous hydraulic rotation
- On demand a magnet kit for collecting ferrous material during demolition
Please use the form below to enquire about the product you are interested in.
We would be pleased to answer you as soon as possible.