- MODELS 2 (see the specifications in the data sheet)
- WEIGHTS from 10,250 to 11,685 lb
- EXCAVATOR WEIGHTS from 66,140 to 154,300 lb
- OPENINGS from 39,4 to 59 in
- ROTATION yes
DIAPHRAGMS PILE CRUSHER SC SERIES
Equipment created for the crushing of reinforced concrete diaphragms. The frame is adjustable in size depending on the cement barrier to be demolished.
- Six opposing cylinders release a horizontal pressure along a flat section, breaking up the concrete leaving the inner reinforcing rebar intact and clean
- The frame is adjustable in width, from 39,4 to 59 inches, depending on the thickness of the diaphragm to be demolished
- They can be installed on different equipment (excavators, cranes, telescopic arms, etc.) thanks to the use of lifting chains
- Also available with continuous hydraulic rotation
Please use the form below to enquire about the product you are interested in.
We would be pleased to answer you as soon as possible.