- MODELS 15 (see the specifications in the data sheet)
- WEIGHTS from 1,500 to 14,180 lb
- EXCAVATOR WEIGHTS from 11,020 to 209,450 lb
- OPENINGS from 20,9 to 49,2 in
- ROTATION yes/no
SECONDARY STATIONARY PULVERIZER F SERIES
Fixed hydraulic pulverizer indicated for the secondary phase of the demolition on the ground. Also available in the continuous hydraulic rotation version.
Its particular "hook" shape makes it extremely versatile for use on the ground, allowing the demolition of boundary walls and vertical cement structures of medium height, paving and slabs with the consequent separation of the reinforcing rod from the concrete.
- Two interchangeable frontal penetration teeth for secondary work on the ground
- Reversible blades
- Models available with/without continuous hydraulic rotation
- Speed multiplier valve
- On demand a magnet kit for collecting ferrous material during demolition
Please use the form below to enquire about the product you are interested in.
We would be pleased to answer you as soon as possible.